As a Sales Assistant, you will be fully responsible for maintaining accurate information, particularly community descriptions and pricing on all properties.
- Providing appropriate community information including schools, covenants, CC&Rs and HOAs
- Maintaining accurate pricing information on all databases
- Completing special projects and meeting deadlines
The ideal candidate will have:
- Administrative experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Pleasant demeanor and people skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure to meet deadlines
- Flexibility, adaptability and reliability
- Real estate experience, a plus
- Current, valid driver’s license
- High school diploma
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are hard-working, committed to helping people and ready to invest in yourself, we are too. Apply today.